Geeq (CURRENCY:GEEQ) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. During the last week, Geeq has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Geeq has a total market capitalization of $6.60 million and approximately $140,622.00 worth of Geeq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Geeq coin can currently be purchased for $0.64 or 0.00001505 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.66 or 0.00057670 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.21 or 0.00129092 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.55 or 0.00043383 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Geeq is based on a new blockchain consensus protocol called Proof of Honesty(PoH). PoH empowers users who hold tokens on the platform to determine for themselves whether the network of validating nodes is behaving honestly. This allows Geeq to provide 99% Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) while delivering rapid transaction finality at extremely low transactions cost. An additional protocol based on economic mechanism design gives Geeq Strategically Provable Security (SPS). “
Geeq Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Geeq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Geeq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Geeq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Geeq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Geeq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.