Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 25th. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00000662 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 29.4% lower against the US dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $5.38 million and approximately $2,451.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $232.65 or 0.00549424 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001382 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Monero Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.