Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $0.28 or 0.00000662 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 29.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $5.38 million and $2,451.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.65 or 0.00549424 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001382 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Monero Classic
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Monero Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.