Pickle Finance (CURRENCY:PICKLE) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 25th. Pickle Finance has a market capitalization of $13.55 million and approximately $3.55 million worth of Pickle Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pickle Finance coin can currently be bought for about $7.87 or 0.00018401 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Pickle Finance has traded down 27.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00057581 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.98 or 0.00128573 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00011959 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00043325 BTC.
Pickle Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pickle protocol uses farming incentives, vaults, and governance to bring stablecoins closer to their pegs. By distributing PICKLEs to Uniswap LPs of different stablecoin pools, capital movement between stablecoins is encouraged. pVaults, short for Pickle Vaults, will utilize different active strategies including leveraged flash loans to short off-peg stablecoins, to generate returns for pVault owners and the protocol. PICKLE is also used for governance to control the monetary policy of the system. “
Pickle Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pickle Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pickle Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pickle Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pickle Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pickle Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.