Wrapped BNB (CURRENCY:WBNB) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. Over the last week, Wrapped BNB has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Wrapped BNB coin can currently be purchased for approximately $347.59 or 0.00816017 BTC on major exchanges. Wrapped BNB has a market cap of $2.66 billion and approximately $367.75 million worth of Wrapped BNB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002350 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.38 or 0.00068962 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.29 or 0.00106312 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.63 or 0.00139984 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,510.65 or 0.99798445 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,871.56 or 0.06741303 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $323.47 or 0.00759386 BTC.
Wrapped BNB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BNB is the native currency built on the Binance Smart Chain. Why do you need wBNB? BNB doesn't conform to BEP20 Standard: BNB and BEP20 tokens are designed to achieve different purposes.Wrapped BNB can be traded directly with alt tokens: wBNB can also be converted back.”
Wrapped BNB Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped BNB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped BNB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wrapped BNB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped BNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped BNB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.