Compound (CURRENCY:COMP) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. In the last seven days, Compound has traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar. One Compound coin can now be purchased for $321.73 or 0.00762960 BTC on major exchanges. Compound has a market capitalization of $1.77 billion and $104.73 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EUNO (EUNO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,506,108 coins. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Compound is compound.finance/governance/comp. The official message board for Compound is medium.com/compound-finance.
According to CryptoCompare, “Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset that empowers community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on all changes to the protocol. By placing COMP directly into the hands of users and applications, an increasingly large ecosystem will be able to upgrade the protocol and will be incentivized to collectively steward the protocol into the future with good governance. “
Compound Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Compound should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Compound using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.