Fountain (CURRENCY:FTN) traded down 25.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 25th. One Fountain coin can currently be bought for $0.0074 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Fountain has traded down 22.8% against the dollar. Fountain has a total market capitalization of $654,032.91 and $5,340.00 worth of Fountain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00057009 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.94 or 0.00125548 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00011711 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00042572 BTC.
Fountain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Fountain is a block-chained content ecosystem based on Proof of Contribution. Through a set of clear proof of contribution rules, blockchain technology is used to record the contributions of all participants. After accurate calculation, tokens are awarded to all participants. This will effectively motivate people to participate deeply in a content community application and the entire ecosystem, contributing to their strength. The core concept of Fountain stems from the problems of traditional Internet content community applications: users of content community applications have made great contributions to the community, but they have not been able to obtain effective contribution credits and rewards. “
Buying and Selling Fountain
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fountain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fountain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fountain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fountain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fountain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.