Pinkcoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. Over the last week, Pinkcoin has traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pinkcoin has a market capitalization of $2.61 million and $1,940.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pinkcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.73 or 0.00366929 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00006591 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.49 or 0.00932751 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000210 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling Pinkcoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.