Raydium (CURRENCY:RAY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. During the last seven days, Raydium has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Raydium has a market cap of $706.43 million and approximately $174.18 million worth of Raydium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raydium coin can now be bought for about $10.07 or 0.00023282 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.22 or 0.00065238 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $44.25 or 0.00102289 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.01 or 0.00141029 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43,195.16 or 0.99854090 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,026.58 or 0.06996545 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $326.51 or 0.00754783 BTC.
Raydium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. “
Buying and Selling Raydium
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raydium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raydium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raydium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raydium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raydium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.