SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. One SuperCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, SuperCoin has traded down 26.4% against the US dollar. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $69,214.64 and approximately $37.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000115 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2021. SuperCoin’s total supply is 53,296,950 coins. SuperCoin’s official website is supercoin.nl. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperCoin (SUPER) is an X11 PoW/PoS hybrid that has a 90 second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. The PoS block time is 20 seconds per block with a high first year annual rate of 100%, dropping to 50% in year 2, and a final 1% in year 3. The PoW payout halves the block reward every 45 days from an initial 512 SUPER, to a minimum of 1 coin per block. There are also superblocks every 3 hours of 4x the normal payout, every day of 16x the normal payout, and every five days 128x the normal payout. There was a 5% premine for IPOing the coin. “
SuperCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.