U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 27th. U Network has a market capitalization of $3.60 million and approximately $269,843.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, U Network has traded 38.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One U Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.