Boson Protocol (CURRENCY:BOSON) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Boson Protocol has traded down 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Boson Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00001760 BTC on major exchanges. Boson Protocol has a total market capitalization of $56.42 million and approximately $1.94 million worth of Boson Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $183.11 or 0.00318298 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00006585 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 35% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Boson Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BosonCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the X11 hashing algorithm. BosonCoin is named after the Boson, a subatomic particle, such as a photon, that has zero or integral spin and follows the statistical description given by S. N. Bose and Einstein. “
Buying and Selling Boson Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boson Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Boson Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Boson Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Boson Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boson Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.