Lotto (CURRENCY:LOTTO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Lotto coin can currently be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Lotto has traded 4.6% higher against the dollar. Lotto has a market capitalization of $31.45 million and approximately $3,820.00 worth of Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $178.44 or 0.00306942 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000088 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LottoCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The LottoCoin uses random block rewards and will feature daily and hourly lotto rewards. The official LottoCoin ticker is “LOT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “LOTTO” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Lotto Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lotto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.