Arqma (CURRENCY:ARQ) traded 21% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 14th. Arqma has a total market capitalization of $857,494.43 and $61,035.00 worth of Arqma was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Arqma has traded 44.3% higher against the US dollar. One Arqma coin can currently be bought for $0.0780 or 0.00000137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,059.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,767.93 or 0.06603562 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.79 or 0.00318595 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $595.64 or 0.01043901 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.18 or 0.00094950 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $267.58 or 0.00468957 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $193.03 or 0.00338295 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $171.02 or 0.00299728 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004825 BTC.
Arqma Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ArQmA is a decentralized public project of block chains, cryptocurrencies, and is fully open source. ArQmA creates a full currency exchange platform which aims to connect banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges, corporations, and simple people via crypto to provide a payment system for everyone. ARQ is PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight-Lite algorithm. It is anti-ASIC and Nicehash to give everyone a chance to mine. “
Buying and Selling Arqma
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arqma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arqma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arqma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arqma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arqma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.