CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $6.25 million and approximately $730,585.00 worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CyberMiles coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, CyberMiles has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.12 or 0.00043675 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.86 or 0.00314478 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,617.02 or 1.00181753 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.73 or 0.00060387 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00004860 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002262 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000042 BTC.
CyberMiles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
CyberMiles Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.