e-Money (CURRENCY:NGM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 14th. In the last week, e-Money has traded 21.9% lower against the dollar. One e-Money coin can now be bought for approximately $0.91 or 0.00001572 BTC on exchanges. e-Money has a total market capitalization of $17.89 million and approximately $210,181.00 worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $40.52 or 0.00070355 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.24 or 0.00123716 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.88 or 0.00077931 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,555.13 or 0.99944425 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,770.01 or 0.06546627 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
e-Money Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
Buying and Selling e-Money
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Money should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.