GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded down 48.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 14th. One GoldFund coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, GoldFund has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar. GoldFund has a market cap of $88,837.44 and $23.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00007458 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 1Million Token (1MT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Put simply GOLDFUND (GFUN) is helping near term precious metals producers get into production by providing the capital they need. In return, GOLDFUND is rewarded with part of the production, which is returned to GOLDFUND for purchase by Gold Buyers. “
Buying and Selling GoldFund
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.