Hiblocks (CURRENCY:HIBS) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Hiblocks has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Hiblocks coin can now be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Hiblocks has a market cap of $32.88 million and approximately $97,707.00 worth of Hiblocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001972 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.99 or 0.00071266 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.58 or 0.00122713 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.56 or 0.00077485 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,446.48 or 0.99885223 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,707.75 or 0.06446862 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00002887 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “hiblocks is a blockchain-based social media curation platform that provides rewards for its curators. Through a simplified sharing process, users can easily curate through content sharing. Users earn HiTokens through various activities on the platform. “
Buying and Selling Hiblocks
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hiblocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hiblocks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hiblocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hiblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hiblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.