Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One Humaniq coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0081 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $60,885.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00047585 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.56 or 0.00242611 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.90 or 0.00096123 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.