IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. One IOST coin can currently be bought for $0.0548 or 0.00000095 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. IOST has a market cap of $991.26 million and $115.56 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, IOST has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $153.48 or 0.00266860 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.21 or 0.00047308 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $125.18 or 0.00217653 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.49 or 0.00096478 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Internet of Services (IOS) is an Ethereum-based platform that provides its users a way to exchange online services and digital goods. I also enables developers to deploy large scale dApps. IOS token is an ERC20 token that serves as a medium of exchange on IOS' platform. Proof of Believability (PoB) is the consensus algorithm used by the IOST blockchain. Proof of Believability enables high transaction speed without compromising network security. In order to achieve this, it uses several factors including how many IOST tokens the node holds, its reputation, its contribution, and its behaviour. “
IOST Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.