Niftyx Protocol (CURRENCY:SHROOM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last week, Niftyx Protocol has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. One Niftyx Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00000499 BTC on major exchanges. Niftyx Protocol has a market cap of $14.76 million and $107,377.00 worth of Niftyx Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00047601 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.73 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00096834 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
Niftyx Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Shroom.Finance is a fork of Sushiswap, an experimental protocol for DeFi chads. Shroom is a DeFi protocol and DAO focused on in-game asset minting, launch, and trading. The protocol is 100% driven, owned, and governed by its community without central parties or middlemen. It aims for a truly decentralised ecosystem that enables minting, final ownership, and cross-platform trading of these virtual items, and that will help game developers to decouple and easily bootstrap their in-game economic structures and currency systems. “
Niftyx Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niftyx Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niftyx Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Niftyx Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niftyx Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niftyx Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.