THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One THORChain coin can currently be purchased for about $7.76 or 0.00013527 BTC on popular exchanges. THORChain has a total market cap of $1.74 billion and $50.27 million worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, THORChain has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.41 or 0.00070402 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.44 or 0.00122705 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.90 or 0.00076479 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57,776.61 or 1.00650517 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,779.36 or 0.06583883 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
THORChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “THORChain is built for cross-chain permissionless digital asset liquidity. Stake assets in liquidity pools to earn fees, swap assets instantly at open market prices, borrow and lend on any asset, and pay in any currency. “
THORChain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THORChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THORChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.