Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Velas coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00000265 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Velas has a market capitalization of $325.36 million and $7.31 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Velas has traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,124,380,663 coins. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. The Reddit community for Velas is https://reddit.com/r/Velas. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “Velas ™ is a self-learning and self-optimizing blockchain platform for secure, interoperable, extremely scalable transactions and smart contracts. The Velas blockchain uses neural networks optimized by artificial intelligence to enhance its consensus algorithm, which maintains decentralization, stability, and security. “
Velas Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.