CUE Protocol (CURRENCY:CUE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last seven days, CUE Protocol has traded 14.2% higher against the dollar. CUE Protocol has a market capitalization of $138,042.29 and $15.00 worth of CUE Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CUE Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $18.12 or 0.00031172 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.81 or 0.00066750 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.92 or 0.00078989 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.75 or 0.00099327 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,424.10 or 0.07609532 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58,041.17 or 0.99831786 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
CUE Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cue Protocol is a community-driven protocol with deflationary mechanics. 2.5% of every transaction is collected by the governance wallet. The community can vote on the use of the governance wallet such as a burn. “
Buying and Selling CUE Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CUE Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CUE Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CUE Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CUE Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CUE Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.