Digitex (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Digitex coin can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Digitex has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. Digitex has a total market cap of $4.58 million and $632,108.00 worth of Digitex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001316 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00045556 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.68 or 0.00240202 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00012527 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00088506 BTC.
Digitex Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Buying and Selling Digitex
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.