Levolution (CURRENCY:LEVL) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Levolution coin can currently be bought for about $0.0816 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Levolution has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Levolution has a market capitalization of $10.23 million and $56,272.00 worth of Levolution was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003237 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00045059 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00008794 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.69 or 0.00234274 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.82 or 0.00089470 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00012386 BTC.
Levolution Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Levolution is an all-in-one platform that makes it easy for blockchain entrepreneurs to create, develop, market, and optimize ITO projects. In addition to showcasing ITOs and connecting projects with global sales teams with whom Levolution will develop working relationships, the platform helps entrepreneurs in the areas of service provider procurement, campaign creation, campaign management, and post-ITO execution. “
Buying and Selling Levolution
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Levolution directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Levolution should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Levolution using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Levolution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Levolution and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.