Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Noir has a total market cap of $325,226.03 and $597.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Noir coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0159 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Noir has traded 51.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $119.55 or 0.00203553 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $440.69 or 0.00750372 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00015761 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.69 or 0.00079506 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Buying and Selling Noir
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noir should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Noir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.