ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One ParkinGo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0728 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ParkinGo has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar. ParkinGo has a market cap of $1.47 million and approximately $539.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58,524.52 or 0.99143089 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.22 or 0.00051195 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00004104 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00005091 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00041044 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00004092 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 30.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $393.17 or 0.00666046 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00003351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.