Super Zero Protocol (CURRENCY:SERO) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Super Zero Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00000215 BTC on popular exchanges. Super Zero Protocol has a market cap of $42.10 million and $1.48 million worth of Super Zero Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Super Zero Protocol has traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,493.89 or 0.07695419 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.00 or 0.00085628 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Super Zero Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SERO is a privacy coin Protocol supporting smart contract using Zero-Knowledge Proof. SERO adopt innovative UTXO+Account mixed mode. SERO is also a Privacy Protection platform which allows developers to issue privacy coins and use them in DApps, that means DApps can have Privacy features. It built a Zero-Knowledge Proof encryption library “Super-ZK” which is 20+ times faster than the latest zk-SNARKs (Sapling upgrade) that Zcash uses. “
Buying and Selling Super Zero Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Zero Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Super Zero Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Super Zero Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Super Zero Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Zero Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.