Tornado Cash (CURRENCY:TORN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Tornado Cash has a market capitalization of $57.54 million and approximately $15.73 million worth of Tornado Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tornado Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $52.32 or 0.00090324 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Tornado Cash has traded up 9.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.86 or 0.00067095 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $44.69 or 0.00077158 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.84 or 0.00099858 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,406.04 or 0.07607173 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58,061.65 or 1.00245245 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
About Tornado Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Tornado Cash is completely decentralized, controlled and governed by its community. By acquiring TORN tokens, users can participate by voting on governance proposals and weighing in on the evolution of the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Tornado Cash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tornado Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tornado Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.