U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. U Network has a market cap of $3.90 million and approximately $302,459.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, U Network has traded down 8.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.