Uniswap (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. During the last week, Uniswap has traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Uniswap has a total market capitalization of $13.31 billion and approximately $231.09 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uniswap coin can now be bought for about $21.20 or 0.00036296 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 98.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Uniswap is a protocol for exchanging ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. It eliminates trusted intermediaries and unnecessary forms of rent extraction, allowing for fast, efficient trading. Where it makes tradeoffs decentralization, censorship resistance, and security are prioritized. Uniswap is open-source software licensed under GPL. The introduction of UNI (ERC-20) on September 16th, 2020 enables shared community ownership and a vibrant, diverse, and dedicated governance system, which will actively guide the protocol towards the future. 1 billion UNI have been minted at genesis and will become accessible over the course of 4 years. A perpetual inflation rate of 2% per year will start after 4 years, ensuring continued participation and contribution to Uniswap at the expense of passive UNI holders. Uniswap has embraced the tenets of neutrality and trust minimization: it is crucial that governance is constrained to where it is strictly necessary. With this in mind, the Uniswap governance framework is limited to contributing to both protocol development and usage as well as the development of the broader Uniswap ecosystem. In doing so, UNI officially enshrines Uniswap as publicly-owned and self-sustainable infrastructure while continuing to carefully protect its indestructible and autonomous qualities. “
Buying and Selling Uniswap
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.