Ycash (CURRENCY:YEC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Ycash has a market capitalization of $6.76 million and approximately $32,466.00 worth of Ycash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ycash coin can now be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00000965 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ycash has traded 10.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $265.08 or 0.00447805 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.87 or 0.00207573 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.21 or 0.00101720 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003182 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00004384 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ycash is a digital currency, like Bitcoin or Zcash. In fact, the software for Ycash is based on the software for Zcash, which in turn is based the software for Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin and Zcash, the total supply of Ycash is forever capped 21 million coins. So, unlike government-issued paper cash, you never have to worry about inflation devaluing your Ycash. Ycash also shares something else in common with Zcash: shared blockchain history. The first 570,000 blocks of the Ycash blockchain are the same as the first 570,000 blocks of the Zcash blockchain. That means that everyone in control of Zcash private keys as of block height 570,000 (around July 18, 2019) will be able to use those private keys to access the same amount of Ycash. So, those that currently have a vested interest in the future of Zcash (by holding Zcash) automatically have a vested interest in the future of Ycash. “
Ycash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ycash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ycash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ycash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ycash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ycash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.