Curve DAO Token (CURRENCY:CRV) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. During the last seven days, Curve DAO Token has traded 39.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Curve DAO Token has a market capitalization of $2.41 billion and $1.20 billion worth of Curve DAO Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Curve DAO Token coin can now be bought for about $5.61 or 0.00009702 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00045157 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.00233672 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.58 or 0.00089194 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00012344 BTC.
Curve DAO Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Curve is an exchange liquidity pool on Ethereum (like Uniswap) designed for (1) extremely efficient stablecoin trading (2) low risk, supplemental fee income for liquidity providers, without an opportunity cost. Curve allows users (and smart contracts like 1inch, Paraswap, Totle and Dex.ag) to trade between DAI and USDC with a bespoke low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins and earn fees. Behind the scenes, the liquidity pool is also supplied to the Compound protocol or iearn.finance where it generates even more income for liquidity providers. “
Curve DAO Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curve DAO Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curve DAO Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curve DAO Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curve DAO Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curve DAO Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.