Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 47.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 25th. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0110 or 0.00000019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 49.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $417,036.17 and approximately $816.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,630.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,407.07 or 0.07647090 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.72 or 0.00374318 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $603.78 or 0.01047666 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.15 or 0.00085286 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00012264 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $240.21 or 0.00416816 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $279.38 or 0.00484773 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005417 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 38,045,443 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.