Oxen (CURRENCY:OXEN) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Oxen coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00001235 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Oxen has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Oxen has a market capitalization of $30.17 million and approximately $62,643.00 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43,086.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,305.57 or 0.07671917 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.49 or 0.00335337 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.87 or 0.00900219 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00011444 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.13 or 0.00074579 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $224.22 or 0.00520392 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00008747 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.75 or 0.00261677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. In the beginning of 2021, Loki rebranded to OXEN. These were cosmetic changes only. $LOKI holders do not need to take any action. All Loki users can continue using their current wallets and services without having to update. All details regarding the rebrand are covered in the official announcement. “
Buying and Selling Oxen
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oxen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.