dHedge DAO (CURRENCY:DHT) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. One dHedge DAO coin can now be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00001557 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, dHedge DAO has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. dHedge DAO has a total market cap of $15.91 million and $273,263.00 worth of dHedge DAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00005411 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002342 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.52 or 0.00059728 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00006684 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
dHedge DAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “dHedge is a protocol for decentralized asset management powered by Synthetix. With this announcement, dHedge is emerging out of stealth mode. With the help of Synthetix's zero slippage trading model and expanding list of listed assets (synths), dHedge is creating new ways to use the liquidity of the derivatives supported by the Synthetix protocol. Synthetix now has a DeFi platform and community . DHT is the governance token of dHedge and will play a key role in guiding the platform and its decentralization process. “
dHedge DAO Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as dHedge DAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade dHedge DAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase dHedge DAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for dHedge DAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for dHedge DAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.