Alpaca Finance (ALPACA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. During the last week, Alpaca Finance has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar. One Alpaca Finance coin can currently be bought for $0.30 or 0.00001011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Alpaca Finance has a total market cap of $42.95 million and $5.79 million worth of Alpaca Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.08 or 0.00526940 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00037284 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59,819.15 or 1.99403318 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008546 BTC.
About Alpaca Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Alpaca Finance is a leverage yield farming protocol built on the Binance Smart Chain. It allows yield farmers to earn a higher return by opening a leverage position. “
Buying and Selling Alpaca Finance
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpaca Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alpaca Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Alpaca Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpaca Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpaca Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.