Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Block-Logic coin can now be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded 28.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Block-Logic has a market cap of $54,075.40 and $81.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. Block-Logic’s official website is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Block-Logic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.