Cheesecoin (CHEESE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Cheesecoin has a market capitalization of $61,530.49 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cheesecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cheesecoin has traded 41.6% higher against the dollar. One Cheesecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Vivid Labs (VID) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Vipstar Coin (VIPS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PhoenixChain (PCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $44.25 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GrowingFi (GROW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CHFRY Finance (CHEESE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00009036 BTC.
- CheeseFry (CHEESE) traded down 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001025 BTC.
Cheesecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cheese is an innovative decentralized cryptocurrency with integrated blockchain technology that heeds the needs of its users, investors, and business owners. It was designed to cater to the fundamental everyday need of transacting money while keeping accounts and activities confidential. A process that is only possible due to its peer-to-peer encrypted technology. “
Cheesecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cheesecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cheesecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cheesecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cheesecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cheesecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.