easyJet plc (LON:EZJ – Get Rating) insider Kenton Jarvis bought 31 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 10th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 489 ($6.03) per share, with a total value of £151.59 ($186.89).
Kenton Jarvis also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, March 10th, Kenton Jarvis bought 29 shares of easyJet stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 511 ($6.30) per share, with a total value of £148.19 ($182.70).
- On Thursday, February 10th, Kenton Jarvis bought 21 shares of easyJet stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 719 ($8.86) per share, with a total value of £150.99 ($186.15).
EZJ opened at GBX 498.70 ($6.15) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 169.72, a quick ratio of 1.40 and a current ratio of 1.56. easyJet plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 417.40 ($5.15) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,029 ($12.69). The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 534.54 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 572.64. The stock has a market cap of £3.78 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.13.
About easyJet (Get Rating)
easyJet plc operates as an airline carrier primarily in Europe. It also leases aircrafts, as well as operates tours; and provides financing services. As of September 31, 2021, the company operated 927 routes with approximately 308 aircrafts in 34 countries; and 153 airports. It sells seats through its own website www.easyjet.com and its ‘easyJet Worldwide' platform, its mobile application, global distribution systems, corporate online booking tools, content aggregators, and tour operator.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for easyJet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for easyJet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.