Grin (GRIN) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Grin has a total market cap of $7.18 million and approximately $85,919.00 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0731 or 0.00000247 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Grin has traded 33% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29,615.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,028.26 or 0.06848551 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00017010 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.17 or 0.00230188 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $228.03 or 0.00769958 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.93 or 0.00070656 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $150.35 or 0.00507653 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00004495 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access. Grin has no amounts and no addresses. Transactions can be trivially aggregated. To hide where a newly created transaction comes from, it gets relayed privately (a “random walk”) among peers before it is publicly announced. “
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.