The Sandbox (SAND) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 14th. The Sandbox has a market cap of $1.58 billion and $901.42 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One The Sandbox coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.29 or 0.00004435 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, The Sandbox has traded 36.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BinaryX (BNX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $126.08 or 0.00434250 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded 577.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- ARC (ARC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00004561 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.61 or 0.00157079 BTC.
- Chip (CHIP) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
The Sandbox Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain. SAND holders will be also able to participate in the governance of the platform via a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where they can exercise voting rights on key decisions of The Sandbox ecosystem. As a player, the user can create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens, aka NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and drag-and-drop them to create game experiences with The Sandbox Game Maker. “
Buying and Selling The Sandbox
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Sandbox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Sandbox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.