Tornado Cash (TORN) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 14th. Tornado Cash has a market cap of $41.56 million and $8.66 million worth of Tornado Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tornado Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $37.79 or 0.00125190 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Tornado Cash has traded down 25.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.85 or 0.00522973 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00038008 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61,245.66 or 2.02918492 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008475 BTC.
About Tornado Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Tornado Cash is completely decentralized, controlled and governed by its community. By acquiring TORN tokens, users can participate by voting on governance proposals and weighing in on the evolution of the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Tornado Cash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tornado Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tornado Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.