TROY (TROY) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 14th. TROY has a total market cap of $26.56 million and $6.69 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TROY coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, TROY has traded down 53.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.43 or 0.00534252 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00036975 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60,001.44 or 2.01062073 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00008608 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account. “
Buying and Selling TROY
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TROY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TROY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TROY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TROY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.