Velo (VELO) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. During the last week, Velo has traded 47.4% lower against the US dollar. Velo has a market cap of $28.82 million and $679,959.00 worth of Velo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Velo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0234 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.51 or 0.00528199 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00036696 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,758.31 or 2.00393203 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008573 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Velo is a blockchain based financial protocol enabling digital credit issuance and borderless asset transfer for businesses using a smart contract system. Velo’s core mission is to build a decentralized settlement network that allows its Trusted Partners to securely transfer value among one another in a timely and transparent manner. Velo’s initial focus would be on business partners in the remittance and money transfer spaces in Southeast Asia followed by the wider Asia Pacific region and beyond. “
Buying and Selling Velo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.