Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited (OTCMKTS:CJEWY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $15.40 and last traded at $15.50, with a volume of 10492 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $16.60.
CJEWY has been the topic of a number of analyst reports. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, May 17th. Jefferies Financial Group raised Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, March 16th.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a current ratio of 1.62 and a quick ratio of 0.34. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $17.16 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.22.
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and sells jewelry products. The company offers gem-set, platinum and k-gold jewelry, and gold jewelry and products under the CHOW TAI FOOK, HEARTS ON FIRE, T MARK, ENZO, MONOLOGUE, and SOINLOVE brands. It also distributes watches of various brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group (CJEWY)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.