Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of Chinasoft International from a conviction-buy rating to a buy rating in a research note on Friday, April 1st.
Shares of Chinasoft International stock opened at $0.77 on Tuesday. Chinasoft International has a twelve month low of $0.68 and a twelve month high of $3.40. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.80 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.08.
Chinasoft International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and provides information technology (IT) solutions, IT outsourcing, and training services. It operates through Technical Professional Services Group and Internet IT Services Group segments. The company offers CloudEasy, a cloud management platform; Huaxia Cloud, a cloud brokerage platform; Tencent Cloud that provides cloud consultation, migration, operation and maintenance management, and application development and integration; enterprise cloud disk; and cloud shop O2O platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chinasoft International (CFTLF)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Chinasoft International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chinasoft International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.