According to Zacks, “Foxtons Group plc is an estate agency which offer residential property sales and lettings services. It also offers mortgage advice and other related services. Foxtons Group plc is based in London, the United Kingdom. “
Shares of Foxtons Group stock opened at $1.00 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.12 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.09. Foxtons Group has a 12-month low of $0.85 and a 12-month high of $2.00.
Foxtons Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Foxtons Group plc, an estate agency, provides services to the residential property market in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Lettings, Sales, and Mortgage Broking. The Lettings segment engages in letting and managing residential properties. The Sales segment sells residential properties.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Foxtons Group (FXTGY)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Foxtons Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foxtons Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.