Radcliffe Capital Management L.P. acquired a new position in Spindletop Health Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:SHCA – Get Rating) in the fourth quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 50,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $498,000.
Separately, HBK Investments L P purchased a new stake in Spindletop Health Acquisition during the 4th quarter valued at about $2,388,000.
Shares of NASDAQ SHCA remained flat at $$9.97 during mid-day trading on Friday. 110 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 88,319. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $9.98. Spindletop Health Acquisition Corp. has a 12 month low of $9.55 and a 12 month high of $10.87.
Spindletop Health Acquisition Corp. is a blank check company. It intends to operate in the healthcare sector. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Austin, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spindletop Health Acquisition (SHCA)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Spindletop Health Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spindletop Health Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.